Why Should I Read This Blog and F.A.Q.
- Because you are looking for unique and extraordinary gifts for your gourmet and gourmand friends, family and business associates. And you don’t necessarily want to break the bank.
- Because want honest and reliable opinions of various gourmet food products, gourmet gifts, kitchen gadgets and other foodie -type stuff. (yes, you WILL find some negative reviews here. I did say honest, didn’t I?)
- Because you like to participate. We want you to make comments on the stuff we talk about, especially your own opinions on the items we review. Everybody has different tastebuds. We respect that.
- Because you enjoy reading and thinking about all kinds of food, culinary travels, cookbooks, wine, kitchen gadgets and anything food related. (Doesn’t everybody? No? Geez, that’s sad.)
- Because you like that I’m a cool person who eats and drinks very well without going into bankruptcy. Remember – I’m from New York where we learn early how to shop for a bargain.
Do you get paid for this?
Unfortunately, no. However, if you are inclined to try some of the items that are reviewed on these pages, we appreciate that you use our links. That will keep us in Two Buck Chuck and allow us to continue ordering and reviewing those little gourmet goodies that you want to read about.
How can I subscribe to your food blog?
Easy. You can either subscribe from an RSS feed or via email. Both options are available on the front page as well as this page. I promise that those that subscribe by email will not be spammed, but will occasionally get a coupon or an advance notice of sales on great goodies.
What the hell is the Buffalo Dine & Wine Group?
Curious? Go here.